Software Engineer – Front-End
ZorroSign, Digital Transaction Management has become a galvanizing force that fully automates, streamlines & digitizes paper intensive processes.
We are looking for innovative, forward thinking Engineers. Qualified candidates must have a good command in English, both speaking and writing.
Employment Type: Permanent
Base Salary: As per industry standards
Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Job Location: San Francisco, US
Address: ZorroSign, Inc. 350 Rhode Island St. South Building, Suite 240 San Francisco, California
Postal Code: 94103
- At least 2+ years working experience as a Front-End developer is a must.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following technologies: AngularJS, JQuery, KnockoutJS, Node.js.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services, JSON and/or XML.
- Experience building Responsive Design layouts using a formal framework like BootStrap and/or other similar libraries and frameworks.
- Familiar with best practices (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc).
- Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
- Excellent communication style.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our corporate website.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
If you qualify for this challenging position, send your resumes email@example.com